Normal groups this week.
The Leisure Centre have asked us to remind everyone that after your run please remove your muddy trainers before coming back into the Centre. We don’t want to make our new room dirty! Thanks for your co-operation on this.
• 7 min Group with Jim Godden
• 8 min on road Group with Ian Evans
• 9-10 min Group with Hugh
• 11+ min Group with Suzy
• 5k Group with Pete
• The Walking Group
• Tea Rota This week : Jerry Clothier
• Tea Rota Next Week: Ben Foss
• Welcome Desk this week : Emma Barnes
Even though we don’t ask you for money on a Club night we still need you to sign in – just so we know how many people we have and as a check if we think we have lost anyone! PLEASE SIGN IN ON A THURSDAY.
• Sat 9th February. Gwent League XC-4 – Pontypool
• Sun 17th February. Gloucester League XC-4 – Pittville Park Cheltenham
• Sat 2nd March. Gwent League XC-5. Blaise Castle final Gwent League
• Sun 3rd March It is the Swimathon again at the Leisure Centre – TRC usually puts in two teams of 6 in the relay to help raise money for the nominated Charities. Interested swimmers please see Arthur Renshaw – so far I have 5 people. Anyone else?
• 2019 TRC 10k Race Championships : The races for 2019 are as for 2018. This gives everybody plenty of time to enter.
o Minchinhampton 10k 10th March
o Berkeley 10k. 13th May
o Bradley Stoke 10k. 9th June
o Old Down 10k. 28th July
o Woodchester Park 8m. 8th Sep
Please send any results for publication to Matt Johnstone email@example.com
And to Jim Godden for the TRC Website. firstname.lastname@example.org