Even though we don’t ask you for money on a Club night we still need you to sign in – just so we know how many people we have and as a check if we think we have lost anyone! PLEASE SIGN IN ON A THURSDAY – The form is now by the door into the room near the Welcome Desk
The Leisure Centre have asked us to remind everyone that after your off-road run please remove your muddy trainers before coming back into the Centre. Thanks for your co-operation on this
Normal groups this week.
• 7 min Group with Rob Watkins
• 8 min on Group with Kevin Wood
• 9-10 min Group with Mike Bennewitz
• 10+ min Group with Rachel Murphy
• 5k Group with Pete Mainstone
• The Walking Group
• Tea Rota This week : Mark Rodgers
• Tea Rota Next Week: Emma Pritchard
• Welcome Desk this week : Jim Godden
There are new schedules for both the Tea Rota and for the Group Leaders Rota – check what dates you are on.
• Saturday 29th June. Cotswold Way Relay. Three TRC Teams participating. Good luck to everyone in the TRC Teams. Try not to get lost!
• Thursday 4th July. Club Night where Pete says we will be doing the next round of the Handicap around the Mundy PF. (check out your Handicap in the full list on the Website)
• Friday 5th / Sat 7th July. Bristol Urban Tough Mudder 5k (Clifton Downs) for those with free TRC places.
• Thursday 11th July. Thornbury 10k Entries are now closed as we are full! Special arrangements are in force for those TRC Members who want to run the 10k – see the website or ask any Committee Member. Any more volunteers to help please see Ros or Kevin Cundy.(no meeting at the Leisure Centre)
• Friday 12th / Saturday 13th July : Equipment Storage sort out and fix at the new barn. (all welcome to help)
• Thursday 18th July. TRC Club Night at Rockhampton Fun Run (4 miles). Old Cricket Club. Register on night ready to start at 19.00. BBQ after (No meeting at the Leisure Centre).
• Sunday 1st Sept: Oldbury 10 Mile. Please put this date in your Diaries to help out on the day – particularly if you did not help with the Thornbury 10k. See John Watt or Justin Taylor.
• Wednesday Sept 4th. Scheduled to be Week One of new 9 week Beginners Course – being organised again by Kevin Wood. If you can help please see Kevin.
• 2019 TRC 10k Race Championships : The remaining races for 2019 are :
o Brean Down 10k 14th July
o Woodchester Park 8m. 8th Sept
Finally, if you want to see your results on the TRC website and in the papers please make sure you enter any races as “Thornbury RC”. This is particularly important for races in the TRC Race Championships. This also applies to your parkrun profile. If you are not down as Thornbury RC we cannot guarantee your results will be picked up
Please send any results for publication to Matt Johnstone email@example.com
And to Jim Godden for the TRC Website. firstname.lastname@example.org