PLEASE ENSURE YOU WEAR HI-VIZ TOPS
Pete is back this week.
Special note about the Dursley Dozen : Dursley Running Club have offered us 14 assured entries for the Dursley Dozen (9th February 2020) 4 x senior men, 4 x vet men, 3 x senior women and 3 x vet women (40+) Rob Watkins is collecting names and email addresses. He already has 2 x senior men, 4 x vet men + 3 x Senior women. So, to make the most of the offer, he still needs 2 x senior men and 3 x Vet women. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org You will then be sent a link from DRC to enter.
Groups this week
• 7 min Group with tba
• 8 min Group with Ben Foss
• 9-10 min Group with Arthur Renshaw
• 10+ min Group with Suzy Cundy
• 5k Group with tba
• The Walking Group
• Tea Rota This week : Colette Jackson
• Tea Rota Next Week: Hugh McPherson
• Welcome Desk this week : Pete Mainstone
• Saturday 2nd November – Glos League XC 2. Charlton Park
• Thursday 14th November – TRC Committee Meeting (Swan 9pm)
• Sunday 24th November: The Bicton Blister. Pete has organised a coach trip again this year. Don’t forget you have to enter the race individually direct . See Pete on his return if he has any spare places on the Coach (£10 per person)
• Sunday 24th November. Run Leader Development Day – Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre
• Saturday 7th December – Gwent League XC Blaise Castle
• Saturday 14th December – Glos League XC 3 Old Down Park
• Thursday 19th December – Short ‘Xmas Lights’ run then TRC pre Xmas Party
• Sunday 22nd December – TRC Mince Pie Run Wootton Under Edge
• Saturday 4th January 2020 – Glos League XC 4 Rendcombe College
• Sunday 12th January 2020 – TRC famous Riverbank Rollick. We will need all the help we can get on the day. Please put the date in your diary and let Jo Emerson know if you can help.
• Sunday 16th February 2020 – Glos League XC 5 Cheltenham
London Marathon Club place. As a Club we have one guaranteed place for London on 26th April 2020. If you have received your rejection recently and you have been a TRC Member for at least 2 years and are EA affiliated then you can apply for the Club place. See T&C’s in the Club Rules Section 8 on this link. https://www.thornburyrunningclub.co.uk/about/committee-2/constitution/ Send your application in writing or on e-mail to Arthur Renshaw Club Chairman by Friday November 15th.
TRC Committee We are seeking a new Secretary to join us on the Committee. Looking after the Club Constitution & Club Rules together with the minutes of Committee Meeting is the job. If interested please talk to any Committee Member or see Arthur Renshaw.
TRC Website. We are seeking an individual who knows something about web sites to help us maintain & improve the TRC website. If you are interested please see Nick Langridge, Dave Beard or Steve Dimond.
TRC Results reporting – Finally, if you want to see your results on the TRC website and in the papers please make sure you enter any races as “Thornbury RC”. This also applies to your parkrun profile. If you are not down as Thornbury RC we cannot guarantee your results will be picked up
Please send any results for publication to Matt Johnstone email@example.com
The Leisure Centre have asked us to remind everyone that after your off-road run please remove your muddy trainers before coming back into the Centre. Thanks for your co-operation on this.