Even though we don’t ask you for money on a Club night we still need you to sign in – just so we know how many people we have and as a check if we think we have lost anyone! PLEASE SIGN IN ON A THURSDAY – The form is now by the door into the room near the Welcome Desk
The Leisure Centre have asked us to remind everyone that after your off-road run please remove your muddy trainers before coming back into the Centre. Thanks for your co-operation on this.
Normal groups this week – except for the 7 & 8 min Groups
• 7 min Group with Jim Godden (to be joined by some normally 8 min Group Members who will join for the first half)
• 8 min on Group with Kevin Cundy (if necessary – see above)
• 9-10 min Group with Steve Dimond
• 10+ min Group with Liz Dix
• 5k Group with Pete
• The Walking Group
• Tea Rota This week : tbc
• Tea Rota Next Week: Jim Godden
• Welcome Desk this week : Cathy Watkins
There are new schedules for both the Tea Rota and for the Group Leaders Rota – check what dates you are on.
• Sat 1st June: The 9 week Beginners Course finished last night – all support welcome for their first 5k on the Thornbury parkrun Sat 1st June See Kevin Wood for more details.
• Thursday 11th July. Thornbury 10k Entries are now closed as we are full! Special arrangements are in force for those TRC Members who want to run the 10k – see the website or ask any Committee Member. Any volunteers to help please see Ros or Kevin Cundy.
• 2019 TRC 10k Race Championships : The remaining races for 2019 are :
o Bradley Stoke 10k. 9th June (sold out)
o Brean Down 10k 14th July
o Woodchester Park 8m. 8th Sept
Finally, if you want to see your results on the TRC website and in the papers please make sure you enter any races as “Thornbury RC”. This is particularly important for races in the TRC Race Championships. This also applies to your parkrun profile. If you are not down as Thornbury RC we cannot guarantee your results will be picked up
Please send any results for publication to Matt Johnstone firstname.lastname@example.org
And to Jim Godden for the TRC Website. email@example.com