PLEASE ENSURE YOU WEAR HI-VIZ TOPS
****We are missing the spare set of keys for the Club night cupboards at the Leisure Centre and the key for the gate at our storage compound. Anybody know where they are? Please see Arthur Renshaw.
Groups this week
• 7 min Group with Dave Beard
• 8 min Group with Ian Evans
• 9-10 min Group with Mike Bennewitz (head torches required)
• 10+ min Group with tbc
• 5k Group with Pete Mainstone
• The Walking Group
• Tea Rota This week : Rachel Murphy
• Tea Rota Next Week: Sean Underwood
• Welcome Desk this week :Natalie Bennett
• Sunday 24th November: The Bicton Blister day-out. Meet at the Leisure Centre – the coach will leaves at 08.00 prompt!. The Leisure Centre says we can use the top car park to leave cars for the day. Coach returns about 17.00. Pete wants your £10 for the coach as soon as possible – this Thursday would be good!
• Sunday 1st December – Avon Championships XC Bath University . Women 13.40 ; Men 14.10
• Saturday 7th December – Gwent League XC Blaise Castle
• Thursday 12th December – General Election Day. Meet at the Leisure Centre as normal but in the Snooker room (downstairs) Also TRC Committee meet 21.00 Swan.
• Saturday 14th December – Glos League XC 3 Old Down Park
• Thursday 19th December – Short ‘Xmas Lights’ run from Thornbury CC then TRC pre Xmas Party. (no meeting at the Leisure Centre)
• Sunday 22nd December – TRC Mince Pie Run Wootton Under Edge . Runs to be arranged
• Saturday 4th January 2020 – Glos League XC 4 Rendcombe College
• Sunday 12th January 2020 – TRC famous Riverbank Rollick. The same route as last year is now confirmed. We need about 80 people to help on the day – we will be approaching everyone over the next week or two. In the meantime let Jo Emerson or Arthur Renshaw know if you can help or want a specific job. The basic principle is that you will be doing the same job in the same place as last year – tell us if you can’t please.
• Sunday 16th February 2020 – Glos League XC 5 Cheltenham
TRC Xmas Dinner & Party – Friday 3rd January 2020
If you don’t want to miss out then you will need to contact Suzy Cundy and book your places as soon as possible. See Tuesday’s e-mail sent to all Members for full details. Club subsidised to £30 per head – full price £36 per head.
Nominated Charity 2020-21
Each year TRC nominates a Charity that we support. We usually are able make a donation of over £1000 from receipts for refreshments at the Riverbank Rollick and surpluses from our 3 races. Your Committee is inviting nominations for our Charity for next year. Any nominations with a few words of why they should be chosen to Arthur Renshaw (Chairman) by 12 December.
Results reporting – Finally, if you want to see your results on the TRC website and in the papers please make sure you enter any races as “Thornbury RC”. This also applies to your parkrun profile. If you are not down as Thornbury RC we cannot guarantee your results will be picked up
Please send any results for publication to Matt Johnstone firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leisure Centre have asked us to remind everyone that after your off-road run please remove your muddy trainers before coming back into the Centre. Thanks for your co-operation on this.