Even though we don’t ask you for money on a Club night we still need you to sign in – just so we know how many people we have and as a check if we think we have lost anyone! PLEASE SIGN IN ON A THURSDAY – The form is now by the door into the room near the Welcome Desk.
The Leisure Centre have asked us to remind everyone that after your off-road run please remove your muddy trainers before coming back into the Centre. Thanks for your co-operation on this
Normal groups this week.
• 7 min Group with Jim Godden
• 8 min on Group with Kevin Cundy
• 9-10 min Group with ?? tba
• 10+ min Group with Rachel Murphy
• 5k Group with Pete Mainstone
• The Walking Group
• Tea Rota This week : ???
• Tea Rota Next Week: Mark Rodgers
• Welcome Desk this week : Jo Plumbley
There are new schedules for both the Tea Rota and for the Group Leaders Rota – check what dates you are on.
• Saturday 29th June. Cotswold Way Relay. Three TRC Teams participating. If you are interested look out for various people organising recces of individual stages.
• Friday 5th / Sat 7th July. Bristol Urban Tough Mudder 5k (Clifton Downs) First come, first served free places for TRC Members – please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org LAST CALL FOR FREE ENTRIES FOR THIS 5K
• Thursday 11th July. Thornbury 10k Entries are now closed as we are full! Special arrangements are in force for those TRC Members who want to run the 10k – see the website or ask any Committee Member. All volunteers to help please see Ros or Kevin Cundy.
• Friday 12th / Saturday 13th July : Equipment Storage sort out and fix at the new barn. (all welcome to help)
• Thursday 18th July. Rockhampton Fun Run (4 miles). Old Cricket Club. Register on night ready to start at 19.00. BBQ after.
• Sunday 1st Sept: Oldbury 10 Mile. Please put this date in your Diaries to help out on the day – particularly if you did not help with the Thornbury 10k. See John Watt or Justin Taylor.
• Wednesday Sept 4th. Scheduled to be Week One of new 9 week Beginners Course – being organised again by Kevin Wood. If you can help please see Kevin.
• 2019 TRC 10k Race Championships : The remaining races for 2019 are :
o Brean Down 10k 14th July
o Woodchester Park 8m. 8th Sept
Did you know that TRC is affiliated to Triathlon England which allows you individual discounted BTA Membership?. BTA Membership gives you insurance particularly when you are out on your bike plus discounts off Race Entries.
Finally, if you want to see your results on the TRC website and in the papers please make sure you enter any races as “Thornbury RC”. This is particularly important for races in the TRC Race Championships. This also applies to your parkrun profile. If you are not down as Thornbury RC we cannot guarantee your results will be picked up
Please send any results for publication to Matt Johnstone email@example.com
And to Jim Godden for the TRC Website. firstname.lastname@example.org