A big shout out to the Thornbury runners in the Dursley Dozen last Sunday. The first 5 TRC Men won the Vet Men’s Team prize for the third year AND for the first time ever they won the overall Men’s Team Prize!
– Dylan Roberts 13th 1.35.16
– Rob Watkins 14th 1.35.21 (2nd MV45)
– Matt Johnstone 18th 1.36.28.
– Dave Beard 28th 1.40.20
– Paul Clarke 40th 1.42.16
Not to be outdone Hannah Kinlock-Haken was 5th Female overall and 2nd Senior Female in 1.50.57
Full Dursley results are on the website and in today’s Gazette with photos.
Normal groups this week.
The Leisure Centre have asked us to remind everyone that after your run please remove your muddy trainers before coming back into the Centre. We don’t want to make our new room dirty! Thanks for your co-operation on this.
• 7 min Group with Dave Beard
• 8 min on road Group with Kevin Wood
• 9-10 min Group with Arthur Renshaw
• 11+ min Group with Rachel Murphy
• 5k Group with Pete Mainstone
• The Walking Group
• Tea Rota This week : Sylvia Fox
• Tea Rota Next Week: Kevin Wood
• Welcome Desk this week : Chris Foley
Even though we don’t ask you for money on a Club night we still need you to sign in – just so we know how many people we have and as a check if we think we have lost anyone! PLEASE SIGN IN ON A THURSDAY.
• Sun 17th February. Gloucester League XC-4 – Pittville Park Cheltenham (see Jim G)
• Tues 26th Feb. Injury Prevention talk at Leisure Centre (Thornbury Clinic – see separate e-mail to book)
• Thurs 28th Feb. Next TRC Committee Meeting 21.00 The Swan. Thornbury Clinic presentation and TRC Finances for AGM.
• Sat 2nd March. Gwent League XC-5. Blaise Castle final Gwent League
• Sun 3rd March 20.15 It is the Swimarathon again at the Leisure Centre – TRC has put in two teams of 6 in the relay for 1 hour to help raise money for the nominated Charities. Interested swimmers please see Arthur Renshaw – so far I have 8 people. Anyone else?
• Thurs 21st March. TRC AGM at the Leisure Centre after a run at 20.45 – All Members welcome.
• 2019 TRC 10k Race Championships : The races for 2019 are as for 2018. This gives everybody plenty of time to enter.
o Minchinhampton 10k 10th March
o Berkeley 10k. 13th May
o Bradley Stoke 10k. 9th June
o Old Down 10k. 28th July
o Woodchester Park 8m. 8th Sep
Please send any results for publication to Matt Johnstone firstname.lastname@example.org
And to Jim Godden for the TRC Website. email@example.com