TRC Membership Renewal 2019/20: Membership Fees for the year 2019/20 are now overdue. Standard Adult Member Fee remains at £25. See website for full details and to get a copy of the Membership Form. Sorry but it is now too late to include EA Membership at this time.
Even though we don’t ask you for money on a Club night we still need you to sign in – just so we know how many people we have and as a check if we think we have lost anyone! PLEASE SIGN IN ON A THURSDAY.
Normal groups this week.
Note than now we have the lighter nights the Groups on a Thursday night will be going off-road for some part or all of their run – please wear appropriate shoes and continue to wear Hi-viz tops as you will be finishing the runs in the dark for a good few weeks yet.
The Leisure Centre have asked us to remind everyone that after your off-road run please remove your muddy trainers before coming back into the Centre. Thanks for your co-operation on this.
• 7 min Group with Dave Beard
• 8 min on road Group with Kevin Wood
• 9-10 min Group with Hugh McPherson
• 10+ min Group with Liz Dix
• 5k Group with Pete Mainstone
• The Walking Group
• Tea Rota This week : Alan Gaze
• Tea Rota Next Week: Chris Foley
• Welcome Desk this week : Suzy Cundy
There are new schedules for the Welcome desk, the Tea Rota and for the Group Leaders Rota – check what dates you are on.
• Sunday 14th April. Hill Village 5 mile Fun Run
• Easter Monday 22nd April: Pete will be leading “The Bluebell Run” in the Wye Valley across the bridge – about 10k off-road finishing in Redbrook in the pub! Meet to leave the Scout Hut Car Park at 09.00 (opposite Castle School , Park road)
• Sunday 28th April: London Marathon.
• Thursday 2nd May: We can’t use the Leisure Centre due to the Model Railway Exposition. Instead we will be meeting at the Rugby Club Rockhamton at 7pm. The Rugby Club car park will be open at 18.45. Suggest you come along changed although there will be changing & showers and the bar available afterwards.
• Thursday 11th July. Thornbury 10k Entries are now closed as we are full! Special arrangements are in force for those TRC Members who want to run the 10k – see the website or ask any Committee Member. Any early volunteers to help please see Ros or Kevin Cundy.
• 2019 TRC 10k Race Championships : The races for 2019 are :
o Berkeley 10k. 13th May
o Bradley Stoke 10k. 9th June (sold out)
o Brean Down 10k 14th July
o Woodchester Park 8m. 8th Sept
Please send any results for publication to Matt Johnstone email@example.com
And to Jim Godden for the TRC Website. firstname.lastname@example.org