Even though we don’t ask you for money on a Club night we still need you to sign in – just so we know how many people we have and as a check if we think we have lost anyone! PLEASE SIGN IN ON A THURSDAY.
Note than now we have the lighter nights most of the Groups on a Thursday night will be going off-road for some part or all of their run – please wear appropriate shoes.
The Leisure Centre have asked us to remind everyone that after your off-road run please remove your muddy trainers before coming back into the Centre. Thanks for your co-operation on this.
Normal groups this week.
• 7 min Group with Dave Beard
• 8 min on Group with Ian Evans with Kevin Cundy
• 9-10 min Group with Angela Bushell
• 10+ min Group with Rachel Murphy
• 5k Group with Pete Mainstone
• The Walking Group
• Tea Rota This week : Jay Bartley
• Tea Rota Next Week: Kevin Arnold
• Welcome Desk this week : Arthur Renshaw
There are new schedules for both the Tea Rota and for the Group Leaders Rota – check what dates you are on.
• RunFestRun at Bowood House. We put a call out for interest and only 5 people expressed an interest. Tickets are being organised.
• Sunday 12th May: Almondsbury School Fun Run – 1k (10.30) 5k & 10k (11.00)
• Thursday 11th July. Thornbury 10k Entries are now closed as we are full! Special arrangements are in force for those TRC Members who want to run the 10k – see the website or ask any Committee Member. Any volunteers to help please see Ros or Kevin Cundy.
• 2019 TRC 10k Race Championships : The races for 2019 are :
o Berkeley 10k. 13th May
o Bradley Stoke 10k. 9th June (sold out)
o Brean Down 10k 14th July
o Woodchester Park 8m. 8th Sept
Please send any results for publication to Matt Johnstone firstname.lastname@example.org
And to Jim Godden for the TRC Website. email@example.com