Normal groups this week.
The Leisure Centre have asked us to remind everyone that after your run please remove your muddy trainers before coming back into the Centre. We don’t want to make our new room dirty! Thanks for your co-operation on this.
• 7 min Group with Rob Watkins
• 8 min on road Group with Kevin C
• 9-10 min Group with Steve D
• 11+ min Group with Liz Dix
• 5k Group with Pete
• The Walking Group
• Tea Rota This week : Ben Foss
• Tea Rota Next Week: Sylvia Fox
• Welcome Desk this week : tbc
Even though we don’t ask you for money on a Club night we still need you to sign in – just so we know how many people we have and as a check if we think we have lost anyone! PLEASE SIGN IN ON A THURSDAY.
• Sat 9th February. Gwent League XC-4 – Pontypool
• Sun 17th February. Gloucester League XC-4 – Pittville Park Cheltenham
• Tues 26th Feb. Injury Prevention talk at Leisure Centre (Thornbury Clinic – see separate e-mail to book)
• Thurs 28th Feb. Next TRC Committee Meeting 21.00 The Swan. Thornbury Clinic presentation and TRC Finances for AGM.
• Sat 2nd March. Gwent League XC-5. Blaise Castle final Gwent League
• Sun 3rd March 20.15 It is the Swimarathon again at the Leisure Centre – TRC has put in two teams of 6 in the relay for 1 hour to help raise money for the nominated Charities. Interested swimmers please see Arthur Renshaw – so far I have 8 people. Anyone else?
• Thurs 21st March. TRC AGM at the Leisure Centre after a run at 20.45 – All Members welcome.
2019 TRC 10k Race Championships : The races for 2019 are as for 2018. This gives everybody plenty of time to enter.
o Minchinhampton 10k 10th March
o Berkeley 10k. 13th May
o Bradley Stoke 10k. 9th June
o Old Down 10k. 28th July
o Woodchester Park 8m. 8th Sep
Please send any results for publication to Matt Johnstone email@example.com
And to Jim Godden for the TRC Website. firstname.lastname@example.org