• Please wear a Hi-Viz top for your safety as it is now dark for the run.
• Head torches are recommended when running away from well light areas.
• You have the option of meeting inside TLC (Fitness Studio) or outside in the car park before the run. Please be in the car park for a 7:00 run start.
• Tea is available in the Fitness Studio after the run.
Thursday Club Night Leaders
• 7 min – Jim Godden
• 8 min – Hannah Hamilton
• 9 min – Hugh McPherson
• 10 min – Jon Welsh
• 12 min(5k) – Steve Dimond
• Walking – Val James
07/10 – tba (volunteer required)
14/10 – tba (volunteer required)
If we are to carry on offering Tea & Biscuits after Thursday night’s run we need volunteers for the Tea Rota – please see Arthur Renshaw
1. EA Run Coaching Programme – Session #2 Monday 18th October (by Zoom)
Kerry Newell will be leading a discussion on Monday 18th October 7:00 – 8:30pm about marathon – pacing, nutrition, time goal setting etc. Kerry’s current roles include England Masters Marathon Team Coach. Please join at 6:55 for 7:00 prompt start, thank you:
Meeting ID: 890 4905 7236 Passcode: 871943
2. Free Runners Pilates Taster Session – Message from Nicola Crocker – Phoenix Therapies
Do you struggle with niggles and injuries? Would you like to improve your speed or endurance? I can help you to unlock your potential by improving your balance, posture, and core strength which can help you get back from injuries quicker or reduce them in the first place. I am offering a FREE 30-minute virtual Run Stronger Pilates taster session on Monday 11th October at 7:00pm
https://ukri.zoom.us/j/97244259138?from=addon Meeting ID: 972 4425 9138
If you can’t wait that long I am already offering both virtual and face to face classes. If you would like more information, please contact me directly on: 07894 293345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mob Match #2 – December -> Spring
Bitton would like to move the date of the mob match, as the provisional December date is too close to the Sodbury Slog to organise another event. With both club’s having full race diaries we are now moving this to the spring. Date and more info to follow.
4. Pete Mainstone Challenge – Series Finale Announced
Five events completed and 3 to go in the 2021-22 Pete Mainstone Challenge.
• 3rd October Berkeley 10k
• 27th November Having a Mare (Bath Racecourse off road) – EVENT CANCELLED
• 19th December Chippenham Shortest Day 10k
• NEW 27th Feb – Challenge Finale – Pontypool Park 10k (Pete’s personal pick!)
5. parkrun of the Month – 6th November.
The parkrun of the month for November 6th will be Berkeley Green
6. Runners Who Lunch – 20th December
‘Runners Who Lunch’ are planning a Christmas lunch on Monday 20th December. Dining at about 1:00 pm at ‘The Anchor’ followed by beverages at ‘The Butchers Hook’ all welcome. Before booking Richard (Illingworth) is looking to collect names of those who are interested in coming along. Please contact Richard directly email@example.com
7. Club Nights
Please don’t attend if you have any COVID symptoms or are self-isolating. For the latest list of COVID symptoms please see: