TRC Bulletin for w/c 13th June 2022
7min: Rob / 8min: Mel / 9min: Chris P / 10min: Suzy / 12 min (5k): Caron / Walking: tba
16th June Romeo Maddalena / 23rd June Tom Witherbed / 30th June Kevin Arnold
What’s On …
- June 11th – parkrun of the month Chipping Sodbury
- July 2nd – Cotswold Way Relay
- July 7th – Tintern Trot (PMC race #3)
- July 9th – parkrun of the month Thornbury
- July 14th – TRCs ‘Thornbury 10k’
- August 11th – TRC vs Chepstow mob match (at home)
- August 28th – Severn Bridge 10k (PMC race #4)
- September tbc – Run & rehydrate
- Mob Match
Only 11 people so far, but plenty of time. Mob match vs Chepstow Thursday 11th August. A home match starting from The Anchor and going out to the Power Station. 5k run starts at 7:30. Details here. Please enter here. Run followed by (free) cakes and a (not free) beer at The Anchor, what’s not to like!
Team captains Rob Watkins (vets), Mike Bennewitz (mixed) & Kev Cundy (mixed) are looking for a few more team members + reserves. Please Enter here. We have now opened to non-TRC members at £20 per head (no charge to TRC members).
3. Thornbury 10k – Thurs 14th July
We seem to have stalled at 32 people who have kindly volunteered. We had 55 at Pizza night and funds from races help support these activities, so we should get at least 55 volunteers! Please Volunteer here, thank you. Thursday 14th July, race starting at 19:30.
As we are running off road at the moment please be aware of ticks, especially when running through long grass
5. Thursday Tea Rota
This week’s appeal for volunteers which went out to all 150 Members resulted in just 2 people joining the Tea Rota! We need more people to volunteer. Reply to this e-mail or text 07810 300025