Please see the latest Rollick Organisation Schedule V3 attached here.
Most of you are helping in some way so this has gone to all Club Members
Also attached a course map with Marshall positions plus Marshal’s Notes and a copy of the residents’ letter that has gone out to everyone who lives on the course.
- Everyone on the Schedule should be confirmed to help but please check the Schedule carefully as we have had to move some people around or double up their jobs. If you have to cry off for any reason please do your best to find a replacement yourself.
- If your name is in blue we still need you to confirm – please confirm to Arthur Renshaw firstname.lastname@example.org
- As you can see we still need a few more people – volunteers to Jo Emerson email@example.com
- Please note for those at the Start/Finish you may be down for multiple jobs – pls read the Schedule carefully.
- The Team Leaders of each section should have been out and set up the course before you get into position unless they have made other arrangements.
- If you are Marshalling out on the course please get in touch with your Team Leader, particularly if you haven’t Marshalled at that point before. The Map shows all the Marshalling points plus the Marshal’s Notes are attached.(please read)
- Ideally, please let your Team Leader know when you are in position on the course. The Letter & map attached show approx times when the first & last runners should be at key points around the course.
- After the sweep runners pass your position (John Grimsey & Nancy) please bring back as much signage etc as you can carry and/or arrange with your Team Leader where to pick up the signs etc.
Any questions please see your Team Leader or Jo Emerson or Arthur Renshaw.
We will be down at the School from about 08.30 on Sunday morning for the 11am start.
Thanks & Regards
01454 415904 / 07810 300025
Full course 2020 with marshall positions: