Walking – Val / 5k – Caron / 10 min – Steve / 9 min – Kev C / 8 min – Kevin / 7 min – Nick
18/8 – Natalie Bennett / 25/8 – Karen Carr / 01/9 – Lorna Chambers / 8/9 – Mark Rogers
What’s On …
- August 28th – Severn Bridge 10k (PMC race #4)
- September 3rd – parkrun of the month Clevedon Salthouse Fields
- September 15th – Run & rehydrate (+ Pizza)
- September 18th – Oldbury 10 Miles
- September 20th – ‘Kenyan Tuesday Night Coaching’ session venue tbc
- September 21st – ‘Drill, Stretches & Core Session’ + ‘Running in Kenya’ with Emmanuel & Paul – venue Old Down Pavillion
- October 1st – parkrun of the month Somerdale Pavilion
- October 9th – Olveston School Run
- October 23rd – Stroud Half (PMC race #5)
Mob Match 11/8 … Final Message
At Thursday Night’s Mob Match Chepstow turned up in force with 66 runners to Thornbury’s 44. 17 extra runners certainly helps as Chepstow won the Ladies 739 to 389, Men’s 951 to 760 and overall 3273 to 2292. Thanks to Carol for marshalling the kissing gate, assisting with number distribution and general support. To the Walking Group for marshalling the turnaround point. To Julie (Wood) for starting the race, delivering water to the turnaround point, delivering the cakes, dispensing water and support. The Individual results are here. Paul has already sent out a full Race Report.
Oldbury 10 Mile – Sunday 18th Sept
We need your help please to promote and marshal this event, the third event in the 2022 Club Event Series and how the Club raises funds to support Run & Rehydrate, Annual Party etc. enjoyed by all Club members. We have 10 people signed up to marshal and we need 61 for a safe event. Please sign up ASAP here, thank you. If you could please tell your neighbours, friends, work colleagues, re-post the Facebook posts etc … anything to get this to a wider audience as we need more runners too. Thanks.