Thornbury Clinic are running a free Injury Prevention talk at Thornbury Leisure centre on Tuesday 7th May.
This talk is a practical session on the best way to warm up and cool down before exercise.
Areas covered include:
– Activation of the glutes – Exercises to get the bum working before sport.
– The healthy shoulder – Activation of the rotator cuff before exercising.
– Getting the back moving – Mobilisation of your mid spine to increase rotation.
– Foam rolling techniques – Ways to best utilise a foam roller to condition muscles.
– Stretch for success- The best stretches for the upper and lower body to prevent injury.
The session is a hands on session, so attendees are asked to wear loose clothes and comfortable shoes.
For more information or if TRC members would like to join, just click the link below and they can claim their free ticket.