- As Government rules and UK Athletics guidelines evolve and change we may need to update and review our COVID-Secure environment and approach. Please read the weekly e-mail or look at Facebook for updates. We have carried out a Risk Assessment inline with UK Athletics guidelines.
- Run Leaders have been issued with additional information and guidelines via email so please check your inbox for for updates.
- We plan to resume Tuesday sessions from 22/9, subject to Government rules. Please see weekly e-mail and Facebook for details
- Anyone who would like to attend a Club night for the very first time, please complete and return this form to membership@
thornburyrunningclub.co.ukBEFORE attending. This is part of our COVID precautions. Thank you.
We are a friendly local club catering for runners of all abilities who meet twice a week at 7:00 pm at Thornbury Leisure Centre. Come along and try it out before you need to join.
- Our main club session is every Thursday when we go for a steady run in various groups based on ability. Just introduce yourself at our welcome desk outside the Filnore Suite.
- Every Tuesday we meet in the top car park for a choice of sessions including steady run groups and coached interval training. We will also have more beginners’ courses starting in 2019 .
We organise three races each year, all of which filled up in 2018 and 2019, and now include the much sought after interlocking set of medals which you can collect from each race, so make sure that you register early.
Oldbury Power 10 Miler Road Race was held on Sunday 1st September 2019.
For Club weekly posts and results see “News” under “About” (click here).