Normal Groups tonight
• Sun 14th Jan The Riverbank Rollick. See elsewhere on the website for a report on the Race and a big Thank You to all the 70 people who helped out. The feedback is that all the Competitors thought it was a great event! (again)
• Sat 20th Jan. Thornbury parkrun is back this weekend. Please have a look at the current roster: http://www.parkrun.org.uk/thornbury/futureroster . Volunteer for a job by e-mailing: email@example.com We need more Volunteers!!
• Thursday 25th January. TRC AGM at Thornbury Leisure Centre. (after a short run)
We have filled the Nomination form for places on the Committee for 2018 but if anyone else is keen please speak to Angela Bushell before the AGM. We want as many TRC Members as possible to turn up for the AGM – it’s your Club!
At the AGM it will be proposed that we review and revise the structure of the membership fees and weekly subscription by removing the weekly fee and changing the annual membership fee. If you would like hear the proposal, to express your views and join in the discussion please come along to the AGM.
• TRC Race Championships 2018
1. Minchinhampton 10k 11 March
2. Bluebell Blunder 10k-ish. Thursday 26 April – we think this may have been cancelled?
3. Berkeley 10k Monday 14th May
4. Bradley Stoke 10k Sunday in June
5. Woodchester Park 10k Sunday in Sept.
• John Grimsey has collated the race times for TRC Members and posted them on the website for a long time now but he lives miles away in Weston and rarely is able to make a Thursday night. He is finding it increasingly difficult to find times as he doesn’t know what races are being entered and very few people send him results.
First of all if you want to have your race results recorded on the TRC Website and to be in the local paper please send your results on the Sunday night to…. John.firstname.lastname@example.org & to email@example.com
Secondly John is looking for someone to take over the job of recording TRC Members results and posting them on the Website. If you are interested and want to know more please contact John Grimsey on John.firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s all this week folks.