If you are reading this it is because you are a paid up member of TRC and you filled in the Membership Form with your e-mail address. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from TRC then go to the foot of this e-mail and click on Unsubscribe
(If you are one of the few that are reading this and are NOT a paid up Member then we need you to rejoin asap before we remove you from all the e-mail list.)
We have had a blue “Muddy Fox” jacket left behind now for a good few weeks. Please e-mail me if you want to claim it or you know to whom it belongs. email@example.com
TRC Curry Night TONIGHT – shorter than normal runs for all Groups tonight then Thornbury Cricket Club at 21.00 for your food as usual by Ros.
You may have heard rumours of it being the handicap tonight but it is definitely NOT going to be tonight. Running in your usual Groups tonight … plus Rebecca with her 5k Group.
If you are going off road remember you need trail shoes or similar
Also please bring hi-viz tops as you will be coming back in the dark.
• Sunday 22nd April. Next Sunday is the London Marathon. Give your support and keep a lookout for the TRC Runners involved – Kevin Cundy (who has the TRC Club place), Chris Foley, Rachel Murphy, Sean Underwood. Have I missed anyone?
• Thurs 26th April. Next week is a TRC Committee Meeting. Anyone want to raise any issues – just see Angela Bushell or any Committtee Member.
• Thurs 3rd May. TRC Group Leaders meeting at 18.30. Leisure Centre usual room.
• Sat 30th June. Cotswold Way Relay – TRC entering 4 Teams of 10 people. If you want to know more then see Mike Bennewitz or Judy Mills
• TRC Race Championships 2018
3. Berkeley 10k Mon 14th May. Entries open £12
4. Bradley Stoke 10k Sun 10th June. Entries open. £16
5. Woodchester Park 10k Sun 2nd Sept. Entries open £8
After 2 races in the TRC Race Championships Pete Mainstone is leading the Mens Group and Claire Watt the Ladies.
Finally, Pete may be leading the TRC Race Champioship but you will notice he is not here tonight as unfortunately he is back in hospital again – let’s all wish him a speedy recovery.
That’s all for this week.