New Groups again this week – mixed on/off road.
. We are now 5 weeks in to the revised organization on a Thursday night – please give your feedback (to any Committee Member) so we know if the changes are working.
• We have changed the room layout to make it better for first timers and to improve the flow into the room.
• We have a “New Members Welcome Desk” outside the room.
• We have reduced the announcements and the warm up so we are out running more promptly. – target to be out on our run by 19.15 latest.
• We are offering 4 separate run groups based on speed and capability with Leaders who know the routes.
• All Groups now start from the top car park after a short dynamic warm up.
• Finally we have introduced a ‘cool down’ to your run by finishing short of the Leisure Centre, jogging back to the top car park and then stretching.
• So each week all Groups start & finish in the top car park.
Thanks to all who have volunteered for the Oldbury 10 mile on Sun 3rd Sept which is only two weeks away. We just need a few more people to complete the list – please contact John Watt or Justin Taylor if you can help.
The final race in the TRC Race Championships is on Sun 20th Aug: Race 5 of 5 – Two Tunnels10k Bath
We are also in the process of sorting out the TRC Website and Facebook and Twitter Accounts. In the meantime if you know of any events that may be of interest to TRC Members then e-mail me (or Dave Beard in my absence) with the details. Event Name, Date & time, Location and Web link if you know it.
That’s all for now and I away for a few weeks. See you in mid September. If there is anything for the Website please send to Nick Langridge, Steve Dimond or Dave Beard.