New Groups again this week – mixed on/off road.
We are now 4 weeks in to the revised organization on a Thursday night – please give your feedback (to any Committee Member) so we know if the changes are working.
• We have changed the room layout to make it better for first timers and to improve the flow into the room.
• We have reduced the announcements and the warm up so we are out running more promptly. – target to be out on our run by 19.15 latest.
• We are offering 4 separate run groups based on speed and capability with Leaders who know the routes.
• All Groups now start from the top car park after a short dynamic warm up.
• Finally we have introduced a ‘cool down’ to your run by finishing short of the Leisure Centre, jogging back to the top car park and then stretching.
• So each week all Groups start & finish in the top car park.
We are still looking for volunteers to help on the Oldbury Power Station 10 Mile to be held on Sunday 3rd September – if you ran in the 10k then please help Marshal the 10 miler. – see John Watt or Justin Taylor for more info.
The final two races in the TRC Race Championships are now…
Race alternative 4 of 5 – Old Down Country Park 10k Sun 13/08/17 – this weekend!
Race 5 of 5 – Two Tunnels 10k – Bath 20/08/17
That’s all for now.