The next 2 weeks are ‘Away-Days’ so NO meeting at the Leisure Centre. The next Club night at the Leisure Centre will be on Thurs 20th July.
• Thursday 6th July is The Rockhampton Fun Run. Get there early to register. The Start is scheduled for 7pm. 4 and a bit mile route on quiet roads and gravel track. Bar, BBQ and proper village atmosphere.
Age groups: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-39, 40+ vet and new this year 60+ vet
• The following Thursday 13th July is our Thornbury 10k. See Ros if you are unsure about what you are doing to help organise a fantastic event. It is sold out with 400 entries so no entries on the night. We may be looking at a Women’s Course Record on the night this year – currently stands at 36.00 by Marion Sutton in 2002 who was on her way to the Commonwealth Games in Manchester.
• The TRC Summer Social is on Saturday 8th July in The Watkins garden. Any last minute attendees see Sonya or Selina.
• An alternative to the Glos 10k for the TRC Race Champs – Pete has added Cotswold 10k Sun 30 July 09.00 Chavenage House, Tetbury.
• Note the Tuesday night ‘Beginners’ sessions are going to continue every Tuesday with Craig & Pete.
• Following on from last week’s ‘Workshop’…. a note below
The ‘output’ from the New Member Workshop last Thursday – thanks to all those who attended – is shown in a posting somewhere else on the website – go to the TRC Home page –> Membership –> Membership Notes then click on the pdf report link. The Committee will now discuss this and the Survey and turn discussion into action.